Cranberry Orange MuffinsFrom trackwidow 9 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel (approx from one orange) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- additional sugar to sprinkle on top, optional shopping list
- chopped nuts can also be added along with the cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients. Make a well in center.
- Combine milk, egg and oil, add to dry ingredients. Mix just til all blended together, don't over mix.
- Add orange peel and cranberries. Mix lightly.
- Spoon into muffin pans lined with paper liners or well greased. Sprinkle with sugar, if using.
- Bake at 450 for 18-20 minutes.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
This is a great recipe, thanks for sharing, you little tart you...organicmama in loved it
Same here. I'll be trying these out for sure. '5'brianna in loved it
Awesome muffin!! I thought it might be too tart, but it was perfect. The orange zest gives it a nice flavor without the acidity from the juice. I used frozen cranberries that I chopped in the food processor, and baked it at 400F degrees for 18 minute...moreCosmicmother in Canada loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!