Peanut BlossomsFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups of flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar(packed firm) shopping list
- 48 Hershey Kisses shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 T milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except the kisses.
- Mix well and shape into balls about a teaspoon size.
- Roll balls in sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- After baking top each cookie with a kiss so cookie cracks.
- Makes 48 cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
Love these!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Love these cookies! Just never enough of them...have you ever tried a miniature Reese's cup instead of the kisses? Awesome for us peanut butter/chocolate lovers!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great post, I love these cookies, haven't made them in quite sometime - thanks for refreshing my memory LOLhenrie in Savannah loved it