Easy ToffeeFrom smurfetta 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Spread the chopped walnuts evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Over high heat, melt together sugar and butter in medium size saucepan until boiling.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Boil over medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot mixture.
- Place a cookie sheet over the pan to retain the heat and melt the chocolate chips.
- Cut into large squares while hot, then refrigerate until hard.
- Break into pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!