Oreo Mocha PieFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margerine, melted shopping list
- 2 pkgs. instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 2 C. milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1/2 oz.) instant cappuccino mix shopping list
- marachino cherries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add about 16 oreos to a food processor and chop until no large pieces remain.
- Pour into large pie plate. Add melted butter. Mix well and press to bottom of pan. Chill.
- In a mixing bowl, mix pudding mixes and milk. Mix thouroughly. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Pour pudding mixture into pie plate and spread evenly over crust.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add instant cappuccino and sugar. Mix thouroughly.
- Pour into pie plate and spread evenly over pudding layer.
- Add two more oreos to food processor and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle pieces over top of pie.
- Garnish pie with Oreos and cherries.
- Chill and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!