Vegan Fruit BarsFrom wendio 9 years ago
- 3/4 c. gluten-free flour blend shopping list
- 1 c. toasted quinoa flakes or gluten-free oats shopping list
- 1/4 c. date sugar (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 c. maple syrup or agave fruit nectar shopping list
- 1/4 c. oil of choice shopping list
- 1 egg or flax gel (1 T. ground flaxseed with 1/4 c. water nooked until bubbles) shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 pears or apples, peeled and coarsely grated shopping list
- 1/2 c. raisins, dehydrated cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 c. sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1/4 c. hulled pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted shopping list
- 2-3 T sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease and line an 8x8" baking pan w/parchment paper.
- Mix together flour blend, toasted quinoa flakes or oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir in maple syrup, oil, cooled flax gel or egg and vanilla.Add pears or apples, raisins, cranberries, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Stir until well to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds over mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done. Cool. Cut into 12 bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator (or freeze for later).