Sweet and Sour ShrimpFrom berry 7 years ago
- 2 lb.shrimp ( fish or pork) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon butter or salad oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple chunks & juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Silvered cristalized ginger shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter or oil in saucepan, toss in shrimp and cook for 5 min. Stir occasionally.
- Nowpour in pineapple juice, add ginger, pepper cuted in strips, vinegar, sugar, salt, and soy sauce. Cook over low fire for 2 minutes.
- Spoon out a little of the liquid and mix with the corstarch until you have a smooth paste.
- Pour back into meat mixture an cook slowly, stirring constantly until the liquid is transparent and slightly thick.
- Serve with hot rice.
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating5 people
Terrific! :) ^5!noir in Boston loved it
This is another great recipe with Silvered crystallized ginger and pineapple. These flavors really WOW me Annie. I think I will double the recipe and invite you and your family over.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Sounds great. Thanks to Michael for the directions to this great post. mmm:)lura in Welcome To loved it