Grandmothers Famous Cranberry BreadFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray or grease one 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg, orange peel, and orange juice; stir to mix and fold in raisins and cranberries.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.