Recipe for Bouquet GarniFrom noir 7 years ago
- teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled dry bay leaf shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed shopping list
- 5 peppercorns shopping list
- **You can change the proportion of herbs according to your preference** shopping list
How to make it
- Crush together the herbs and spices.
- Place into a small bag made from several layers of cheesecloth.
- Tightly tie the bag shut with string.
- Add the garni while simmering the ingredients for any soup.
- Take out before serving and discard.
- Makes 1 bouquet garni.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
The basics are soo important. Thank you for the post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Thank You! Tops!pink in USA loved it
Great post.sunny in Portland loved it