Taffy Apple MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped apple shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare miniature muffin pans.
- In medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- In another bowl combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Stir dry mix into wet mix until just moistened.
- Fold in apple and spoon into pans and bake 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile in saucepan heat honey and brown sugar to a boil stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Dip warm muffins into hot glaze then into chopped nuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I made these for my elderly lunch guests,they absolutely loved them. The only thing that I did was to toast the nuts before chopping. I actually thought I saw roasting in the instructions. Anyway they were great.dandelion in Ashland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!