Bakers ClayFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ingredients and knead.
- If too stiff, add water.
- Shape into figures.
- Bake 1 hour in a 300 degree oven.
- Paint and decorate when cool.
- To keep baked items, spray with fixative or shellac.
- DO NOT ENLARGE THIS RECIPE, BUT MIX A NEW BATCH.
- Use within 4 hours since clay dries quickly.
- This clay is NOT to be eaten.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
This is great and I will be making ornaments with this recipe, using cookie cutters with my son. Great tip sday5. And your craft recipes are wonderful Tuilelaith.
invisiblechef in loved it