Lemon Butter Cream FrostingFrom oldgringo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together the softened butter and lemon zest.
- Alternately, cream into the butter, small amounts of the sugar and the lemon juice. Creaming well after each addition, until the mixture is the right spreading consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- TexasSEA Nowhere, Us
- cookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
- jennytheartist Truro, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- huck Gary, IN
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- hoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- anndeek Fort St John, CA
- wolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
The Rating4 people
this icing is absolutely DELICIOUS!! I recommend to everyone!!!jennytheartist in truro loved it
Fabulous, great flavor, thank you.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I fix this one, it's an oldie, like me! lolshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!