Thanksgiving Turkey CookiesFrom tinam 7 years ago
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create ' n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz) chocolate creamy frosting shopping list
- candy corn shopping list
- orange decorating icing shopping list
- Black decorating gel shopping list
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on roll. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 2 . Spoon chocolate frosting into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie. Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
- 3 . Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet. Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes. Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.
- Recipe and image by Pillsbury.com
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating4 people
Simply Fun, Perfect (5), Bookmarked, sent to friend & added to my Group because it's perfect for something fun to do when we get Snowed in 8*)
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Too cute. gets 5 forks. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
Too cute - very simple and would be great to do with kids. = )sunny in Portland loved it