Fruit And Cheese TrayFrom breadpudding4444 7 years ago
- 2 pineapples shopping list
- 2 canatopes shopping list
- 2 honeydews shopping list
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries shopping list
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes shopping list
- 2 fresh oranges shopping list
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pound swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 pound provalone cheese shopping list
- 1 pound monteray jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- cut the tops of the pineapples leaving a flat bottom so that they can stand up on a serving tray
- cut the oranges in the middle into v cut all the way through then pull apart, and set aside
- peel and cut pineapples into chunks
- peel and cut canatopes into chunks
- peel and cut honeydew into chunks
- rinse grapes and pat dry
- cut all the cheeses into cubes and set aside.
- Get a large serving tray and place the 2 pineapple tops in the center,
- put hthe ppineapple chunks on the tray, then the honeydew chuncks, then the grapes then the cantalopes.
- add the cheddar, swiss,provalone the strawberries then the jack cheese.
- take the 4 vshaped oranges and place around the base of the pineapple tops sticking a grape in the middle of each orange
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookbreadpudding4444 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating8 people
This is beautiful and sounds so yummy.... what a good job you did...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Wonderful presentation and combination...keep up the good work.jemison in Huntersville loved it
It's too pretty to eat! love it all.. got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!