Hot Cranberry And Apple PuffingFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 3 cups unpeeled apples, remove core and slice shopping list
- 2 cups raw cranberries, washed and drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, sliced, soaked in cold water about 10 minutes, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat ovento 350.F
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange apples and cranberries in bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- Melt butter. Blend in mixing bowl with oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- Spread mixture over apple-cranberry mixture.
- Sprinkle top with nuts.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve warm.