Chocolate Sugar CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt then set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each then add chocolate.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just blended.
- Wrap dough in wax paper and chill about an hour so it will roll easily.
- Roll out one quarter of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board to about 1/4" thick.
- Cut with plain round cutter.
- Transfer to lightly greased baking sheets with spatula spacing about 2" apart.
- Bake 10 minutes and transfer to wire racks to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
Southern Cooks555 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
Anything Goes286 members
Family Favorites140 members
Holiday Cookies59 members
Out Of This World Taste10 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers186 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members