Cannoli CheesecakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- ½ an 18-oz tube sugar cookie dough shopping list
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 4 cups ricotta cheese (can use part-skim) shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- ¼ cup amaretto liqueur shopping list
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- ¾ cup sour cream shopping list
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9'' spring-form pan.
- Knead almonds into cookie dough until just combined.
- Press dough onto bottom of the pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, let cool completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325F
- Line a fine mesh sieve with coffee filters, and pour ricotta cheese in to drain for 15 minutes.
- Combine raisins and amaretto in a small bowl, microwave on for about 45 seconds or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs and ricotta cheese; beat 3 minutes longer.
- Add sour cream, flour, vanilla, almond extract and salt; beat 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips, raisins and amaretto.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until slightly browned around the edges and the center jiggles slightly when pan is shaken.
- Cool completely on rack. Run knife around edge of cake to loosen.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Great post,going to add to Birthday club group.If I have the time I am going to try it for my birthday in June.I been so busy, havent baked much lately. thanks,have a great day.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it