Cranberry Cheese BarsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) canEAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly.
- 2.Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- 3.In small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- 4.In small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool. Chill. Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator