Smoked Sausage StewFrom rosealisa 8 years ago
- 1 16oz Package of smoked sausage any variety cubed shopping list
- 1 medium onion diced shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil shopping list
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 28oz can of water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of pasta shells shopping list
- 6 chicken bouillion cubes shopping list
- 1 18oz can of dark red kidney beans drained shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large dutch oven, over medium heat ,brown the sausage, onion and green pepper in oil until the vegtables become soft abouit 5 minutes
- Pour the tomatoes in the pot and fill the can with water and add the pot.
- Add the 6 bouillion cubes, pepper and the pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Add the Kidney beans and reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the pasta is tender about 15 minutes.
- Laddle into bowls and enjoy
The Cookrosealisa Casper, WY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!