Easiest-Ever Pot Roast for slow cookerFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 2 to 3 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 8 to 10 baby carrots shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, quartered shopping list
- 2 to 3-lb. beef chuck roast or an eye round roast shopping list
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-1/2 oz. pkg. onion soup mix shopping list
- Sometimes I use the beefy onion mix. shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange vegetables in a slow cooker;
- place roast on top.
- Spread soup over roast; sprinkle with soup mix.
- Use no water.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 9 to 10 hours.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating9 people
Making this tonight...can't wait!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
OK, that's a winner. Thanks for the post. Sending this a 5.theoldprof in Belleville loved it
Have a pot roast in the freezer. Must try!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!