Marble Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup canned solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 package (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 tsp butter or margarine, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp milk shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- candy pumpkins, shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter or spray 10 cup bundt pan.
- Combine pumpkin with cinnamon; set aside.
- In bowl with mixer at low speed beat cake mix, eggs, sour cream,
- granulated sugar, oil and 1/4 cup water until combined. Increase
- speed to high; beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup batter into pumpkin mixture. Spoon half of remaining plain batter into bundt pan. Top with pumpkin batter. Spoon remaining plain batter over. With knife lightly swirl batters together.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out
- clean. Cool in pan on rack 20 minutes. Remove from pan; cool
- completely on rack
- Beat butter, sour cream, cinnamon and confectioners sugar until
- combined. Beat in enough milk until pourable. Place cake on serving platter; spoon glaze over. Garnish with candy pumpkins
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
heres another underrated its wonderful i love it
i love pumpkin things too this sounds really good
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is similar to a recipe I have. Sounds great!stuffys_sweets in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!