Pork Chop and Potato BakeFrom heidigoseek 10 years ago
- 1 tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and saute until browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions. Mix together and spread mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F. Remove cover; top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 151
The Cookheidigoseek Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating8 people
I'm going to try this tonight. I have some frozen pork thawing that I need to use, so this will be perfect. Thanks!zueblue22 in Eugene loved it
It was very good and my husband liked it too! Thanks for the recipe!zueblue22 in Eugene loved it
This sounds excellent! Thanks for sharing....I know what we are having for dinner tonight!werblondz in Somewhere in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!