Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom liezel 6 years ago
- 3/4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup (12 ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels,devided shopping list
- 1pkg (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2/5 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprincle 1 cup morsels over.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and flour.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Place in refrigerator immediately.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from spring pan.