Gambas Al Ajillo - Shrimp in Garlic SauceFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1/2 - 3/4 pound shrimp, preferably very small, shelled shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- 8 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and very coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 dried red chili pepper, stem and seeds removed, in 2 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Dry the shrimp well.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in four ramekins or one shallow 8 inch casserole.
- Add the garlic and chili pepper.
- When the garlic starts to turn golden add the shrimp.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir for about 2 minutes or until the shrimp are just done.
- Sprinkle in the paprika and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Provide lots of good bread for dipping in the garlic sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 146
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating18 people
I made this tonight. It is simple to assemble and is quite delicious. I misread the ingredients and only had red pepper flakes available. It spiced things up a bit.batona in Millville loved it
I absolutely love shrimp and i can't wait to try this recipe out...Looks so yummy...daisey11 in loved it
I am sorry that I forgot to rate it. I went ahead and gave you the highest...daisey11 in loved it