Maryland Crab CakesFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 lb. crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- Try adding a dash of cayenne and a littl lemon zest as Sheba suggests shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a bowl, mix together egg, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and bread crumbs.
- Add crabmeat, mix evenly and gently.
- Shape into 6 crabcakes.
- Deep fry in oil at 350ºF. for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, or sauté in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes on each side.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
I love crab cakes, havent made them in ages and now that I am going back to the states I have been craving seafood and these really hit the spot. Sheebas tip was great. THANKSprincesa9580 in ******* loved it
Have just printed this recipe as I'm making this for supper tonite.sheba in Lac La Biche loved it
Made these last night and they were really good. I added a little cayenne pepper and about 1 tsp shredded lemon peel.sheba in Lac La Biche loved it