Maryland Crab CakesFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 lb. crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- Try adding a dash of cayenne and a littl lemon zest as Sheba suggests shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a bowl, mix together egg, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and bread crumbs.
- Add crabmeat, mix evenly and gently.
- Shape into 6 crabcakes.
- Deep fry in oil at 350ºF. for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, or sauté in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes on each side.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Have just printed this recipe as I'm making this for supper tonite.sheba in Lac La Biche loved it
Made these last night and they were really good. I added a little cayenne pepper and about 1 tsp shredded lemon peel.sheba in Lac La Biche loved it
I love crab cakes, havent made them in ages and now that I am going back to the states I have been craving seafood and these really hit the spot. Sheebas tip was great. THANKSprincesa9580 in ******* loved it