Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate GlazeFrom castingcook 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 12 individual (about 1 cup size) bundt tins.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with a paddle, cream the butter and sugar together.
- In a small mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside. Add the eggs, one at a time, to the butter mixture. Mix well after each egg.
- Add the chocolate and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the sifted flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, alternating with the milk. Mix well.
- Fill each tin 1/2 full with the batter.
- Place some of the peanut butter chips in the center of the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over the chips.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes in the pan. Invert the cakes onto a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cocoa powder, powdered sugar and milk. Mix until smooth. Spoon some of the glaze over each bundt cake. Allow the glaze to set, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cookcastingcook Los Angeles, CA
The Rating14 people
Looks wonderful, thanks!organicmama in loved it
Wow......oh my god!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
These look and sound wonderful! I love chocolate and PB!brittbrat018 in Ruston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!