Italian Sausage Peppers and OnionsFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 6 (4 ounce) links sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Place the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet, and slice.
- Melt butter in the skillet. Stir in the yellow onion, red onion, and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Season with basil, and oregano. Stir in white wine. Continue to cook and stir until peppers and onions are tender.
- Return sausage slices to skillet with the vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until sausage is heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating6 people
Wonderful... I make this often.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This would be awesome on a toasted Italian roll with some provolone cheese. YUM!!!coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Bean...your right... I can just taste this now....Nothing like a good Italian sandwich...This would make a good one..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!