Chocolate ScotcharoosFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal.
- Stir until well coated. Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spread evenly over cereal mixture.
- Let stand until firm.
- Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars when cool.