Buttermilk Potato Cheese Soup in a JarFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 ¾ cups instant mashed potato flakes shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups dry skim milk powder shopping list
- ¼ cup buttermilk powder shopping list
- ½ cup powdered white cheddar cheese (like from macaroni and cheese mixes) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried chives shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a jar, and decorate as desired.
- Attach the following instructions:
- To serve, place 2/3 cup soup mix in bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup boiling water until smooth, let sit 2 minutes and enjoy!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
What an awesome recipe! I bike to class every day, so I like to keep lunch as light in weight as possible. Have you ever tried putting dehydrated veggies in it?arickard in Brisbane loved it
Couldn't find buttermilk powder, so I added twice the cheese powder. Yum! I will keep my eyes out for those dehydrated veggies.arickard in Brisbane loved it
On A Budget557 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Cooking For One87 members