Chocolate Peanut Butter CupsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- Ingredients1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry sheets (1 sheet) shopping list
- 6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares shopping list
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallow shopping list
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. shopping list
- Preheat oven to 400°F. shopping list
How to make it
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 18"x9" rectangle.
- Cut into 18 (3") squares.
- Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups.
- Place 1 tsp. peanut butter in center of each.
- Top each with 1 square chocolate and about 3 marshmallows.
- BAKE 12 min. or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack. Makes 18 pastries.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
OMG. This one is way too good to pass on. Thank you thank you thank you.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Thanks looks perfect!michellem in Idaho loved it
YUM! I'm speechless LOL You have my 5 :)henrie in Savannah loved it
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Party Food316 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Five Or Fewer178 members
Sweet Suite158 members
All Holidays135 members
Bake Sale124 members
Family Favorites135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members