Almond Christmas Cookie - Jan HagelFrom peetabear 9 years ago
How to make it
- in a mixer bowl: put flour,sugar, butter, 1 egg yolk, cinnamon, salt.
- beat at low speed for 2-3 mins.
- divide dough in half. Press each half onto an ungreased cookie sheet (you will have 2 sheets)
- in a small bowl beat 1 egg white until foamy. spread over 1 sheet of dough. repeat with 2nd egg white spread on second sheet
- sprinkle with nuts.. press down lightly
- Bake at 350' for 12-15 mins or until very lightly brown
- immediately cut into 2'' squares
- you will have 1 extra egg yolk save it , I have another cookie recipe that will use it.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating1 people
Thanks Bear, it is wonderful...organicmama in loved it