Louisville ChiliFrom dugger 10 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 3 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion shopping list
- 2 cans (15 ounce) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounce) diced tomato shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 45 ounces water, 3 empty tomato cans shopping list
- 2 pounds chili beans, chili hot red beans shopping list
- 1/4 pound spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium hot flame. Drain and set aside.
- Put all the remaining ingredients except the meat and spaghetti into a large stock pot. Cook on low heat for 1/2 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beef and cook for 3-4 hours on medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pasta pot of water to a boil. Drop in spaghetti and cook until it reaches your desired hardness. Drain spaghetti in a colander.
- Add the spaghetti to the brew just before serving. Mix it in and serve it all as one.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating5 people
This is diffrent.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
Thanks for posting.Do you use dry beans or canned?DinoGithens in loved it
Awesome! Classic Louisville Chili.Thanks for posting...DinoGithens in loved it