Honey Garlic ChopsFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except pork; pour over chops in heavy plastic bag; seal. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare covered grill with drip pan in center, banked by medium-hot coals.
- Remove chops from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill chops 16-18 minutes, turning once and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Or broil chops 5 inches from heat source for 13-18 minutes, turning once.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!