Banana CakeFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 350 grams self raising flour shopping list
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- 2 tsp ginger and nutmeg shopping list
- 150 grams brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 banana, mashed with fork shopping list
- 4 slices pineapple, very finely chopped shopping list
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 orange shopping list
- and juice of 1 orange shopping list
- 50 gms almonds chopped. shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 150 g light soft cheese shopping list
- 50 g olive margarine shopping list
- 100 g icing sugar. shopping list
- 3 medium bananas. shopping list
- 2 tbsp caster sugar. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 deg
- .Butter and line a square cake pan
- Sift flour in with the soda, spices and sugar.
- Whisk the eggs and the oil until smooth.
- Stir the egg mixture in the flour mixture
- add the banans, pineapple, orange rind and juice and walnuts; stir well.
- Bake 50 minutes,
- remove from pans and cool.
- Cut 2 bananas into thin slices.
- Boli them with icing sugar
- cool them in aluminium foil
- Beat the soft cheese and margarine till smooth
- add the icing sugar
- Cut the cake into half
- Spread half of the frosting over and spread half of tha bananas
- Put the other half cake on top of it and spread the remaining frosting
- arrange the remaining banana slices on top
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating6 people
Believe me.It looks even better than the one I made.Thanks...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
*hee hee* Kueh Pisang. I like.danadooley in Singapore loved it
Almonds, Orange,Banana,Pineapple, all of my favorite fruits in a wonderful recipe yummy
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!