Dolo Fingers Dipped In Hot Chocolate FudgeFrom iffyo 7 years ago
- Fingers: shopping list
- 3 cups-All purpose flour shopping list
- 1&1/4 cup- sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp-ghee or shortening shopping list
- 1 tsp-baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp-salt shopping list
- 1-egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 tsp-garam masala powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp-vanilla essence shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Hot chocolate Fudge Dip: shopping list
- 1 cup-milk shopping list
- 1&1/2 tbsp-icing sugar shopping list
- 1&1/2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp-granulated sugar shopping list
- 1tbsp-cornflour shopping list
- 1 tbsp- liquid glucose(i used glucose powder) shopping list
- a few drops vanilla essence shopping list
How to make it
- For the Fingers:
- Mix together flour,baking powder ghee,sugar,salt,beaten egg, vanilla essence and garam masala powder and knead well.
- Set aside for 20 mins. (until then, you may make the fudge dip).
- Then take small portions from the dough and make long cylindrical shaped "fingers" on a rollng board and then cut them into the size of of your index finger (note for the men:-i'm talking about the ladies fingers and not those big macho fingers :) lol.. ) !
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan,and fry until slightly golden-brown.
- Serve warm with Chocolate Fudge Dip!
- For the Dip:
- Dissolve cornflour in milk , to this add all other ingredients and cook in a double boiler on low heat ,until it gets thick and syrupy.
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating9 people
This is the kind of new and different reciprs I am looking for.I love Garam masala,as my wife use to make wonderfull recipes with it.Thank you for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh yummmmm, can't wait to make these.. almost out of my G.Marsala.. hugssssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
These remind me of a Japanese sweet called Pocky Sticks, so so good.invisiblechef in loved it