Two Potatoe Baked CassaroleFrom paprikamama 8 years ago
- 5-6 potatoes peeled and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large sweet potatoe peeld and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 jar of Ragu Double cheddar cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of potatoe soup shopping list
- 1 large onion diced shopping list
- fresh broccolli cut up small ( as desired) shopping list
- garlic powder ( as desired ) shopping list
- white ground pepper ( as desired ) shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- 2 fresh pressed garlic cloves shopping list
How to make it
- peel and slice all potatoes , rinse well with cold water and set aside to drain well.
- in a large bowl mix all soups and cheese sauce and spices
- add diced onions and stir well.
- add potatoes and toss well to coat all potatoes.
- pour into cassarole dishes and bake for 80 minutes on 350.
- top with french onions and bake for 5 - 10 minutes more.
- let cool for a bit and serve.