Homemade Salsa recipeFrom theskinnycook 9 years ago
How to make it
- The homemade salsa trick is to boil the tomatoes and chilies in water, like if you were boiling an egg. You boil for about 10 minutes, or until you feel with a fork that the tomatoes are soft.
- Discard the boiling water.
- Remove the peal from the tomatoes and cut the flesh of the tomatoes in fine cubes.
- Cut the chilies fine.
- Add salt and mash all with a fork together.
- Put in a little jar and store in the fridge what you cannot finish.