Italian Beef SandwichesFrom dugger 8 years ago
- 3 pounds beef roast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer, Adolph's or equivalent shopping list
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing, out of the bottle shopping list
- water, to cover shopping list
- 6 large sandwich buns shopping list
How to make it
- Put roast, italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, meat tenderizer and onion in a crock pot. Cook overnight on medium setting with enough water to cover the roast.
- Remove the roast from the crock pot leaving the liquid. Shred into small pieces, removing fat and gristle. Return to the crock pot.
- Add bottle of Italian Salad Dressing and heat on low until ready to serve.
- Serve on large sandwich buns.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
i made this for my family and everyone loved it!!!twodogs in Pekin loved it
Beef's in the pot crocking away. Used the herbs as a rub instead of just pouring them in the pot. Tasty beef, but what will I do with all that leftover crockpot juice?pointsevenout in Athens loved it