Deluxe Spam CasseroleFrom pink 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz size) condensed cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Sherry shopping list
- 4 cups *Hot*, prepared mashed potatoes shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz size) Spam Luncheon Meat, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine soup, 2 tablespoons cheese, and sherry; stir until smooth.
- Spoon mashed potatoes into 1 1/2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle Spam on top of potatoes.
- Spread soup mixture over Spam.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons cheese and paprika over soup mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with a *smile*!