Chocolate PancakesFrom rebeccalea 5 years ago
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- Any other favorite toppings such as fruit, jam, whipped cream, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- In med bowl, add milk, egg, margarine. Whisk until well blended.
- In another med bowl, combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add milk mixture to dry mixture. Whisk until ingredients moistened. The batter may be slightly lumpy.
- Heat skillet to med-low or low heat depending on your stove.
- Once hot, pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake in pan.
- Flip once batter is set around edges. Then cook til baked through.
- Once pancakes are cooked. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Then add your favorite toppings(optional).
The Cookrebeccalea Fremont, MI
The Rating10 people
Look good..u could add some chocolate chips for a real treat!!michellem in Idaho loved it
Oh My!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
THIS is an awesome recipe..a big hit w/ kids and adults in my house! A+++tiffi24 in Export loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!