Spinach Phyllo Roll-upsFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1 cupTraditional Crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Garden vegetable Light cream cheese spread shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 15 sheets frozen phyllo sheets (14x9 inch), thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- MIX egg, spinach, feta cheese, cream cheese spread and onions until well blended. Set aside.
- PLACE 1 of the phyllo sheets on a clean work surface. Brush lightly with butter. Top with 2 more phyllo sheets, brushing more of the remaining butter between each layer. Place remaining phyllo between sheets of plastic wrap; set aside.
- SPREAD 1/5 of the spinach mixture along 1 of the short sides of the phyllo stack; fold in both long sides, then roll up, starting at 1 of the short sides to make a log. Repeat with the remaining phyllo sheets and spinach mixture to make 4 more logs. Brush with remaining butter. To prevent phyllo from cracking. Cut 1/2 inch for pieces, don't cut it all the way though.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake in preheated 375°F-oven for 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!