Creme De Menthe Chunk CookiesFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup salted butter - softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 package Andes creme de mente baking chips shopping list
- 2 2/3 sifted all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in baking chips and then flour.
- Chill for about one hour in the refrigerator.
- Form 1 ounce balls and flatten with a fork.
- Raise the oven rack one level above the middle.
- Bake on non-stick baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on pans for 2 minutes before removing.
- Makes around 4 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating2 people
I do not believe we have Andes baking chips in our stores either. Maybe Nestles have mint flavoured chips? Anyway, your recipe caught my eye and looks wonderful. Thanks.peepers in loved it