White Peach Cheese CakeFrom elaina253 10 years ago
- Base shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 each egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- Body shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 each eggs shopping list
- 16 ounces white peaches canned halves, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup Amaretto shopping list
How to make it
- Beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in egg.
- Add flour; mix well. Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium
- speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add peaches and liqueur; mix well.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees, 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F; continue baking 1 hour and 5 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Garnish with toasted almond slices and additional peach slices, if desired.