Muffin-tin DoughnutsFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 5 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, preferably freshly grated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 8 tbsp of butter, melted shopping list
- cinnamon sugar for rolling the muffin tops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a muffin tin.
- Cream the five tbsp of butter with the sugar well.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mix the sifted flour with baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix to butter/egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin and bake 15 minutes until golden brown.
- While they are warm, dip in melted ubtter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Betcha you can't eat just one.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
Big Muffin fan here..:)noir in Boston loved it
The dipping method is really new NYM..I am sure it gives the muffins a great flavour..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
AWESOME!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it