Muffin-tin DoughnutsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 5 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, preferably freshly grated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 8 tbsp of butter, melted shopping list
- cinnamon sugar for rolling the muffin tops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a muffin tin.
- Cream the five tbsp of butter with the sugar well.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mix the sifted flour with baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix to butter/egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin and bake 15 minutes until golden brown.
- While they are warm, dip in melted ubtter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Betcha you can't eat just one.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
AWESOME!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
The dipping method is really new NYM..I am sure it gives the muffins a great flavour..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Big Muffin fan here..:)noir in Boston loved it