Cinnamon Roll CookiesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- cinnamon mixture shopping list
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- cookie Dough shopping list
- 1 cup butter of butter flavored crisco shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- For cinnamon mixture, combine granulated sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon in small bowl.
- Mix well and set aside
- For cookie dough, combine shortening and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tsp cinnamon in small bowl..
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well
- Turn dough onto sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread into 9 x 6 inch rectangle usning rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle with 5 tbsp cinnamon mixture to within 1 inch of edge.
- Slowly roll up jellyroll style into log.
- If dough cracks smooth with fingers while rolling.
- Dust log with remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap;refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Slice dough 1/4 inch thick.
- Place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 min.
- Cool on sheets for 4 min,;transfer to cooling racks.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating14 people
OMG, I must make these, they sound wonderful. Great post, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh Oh, you got me on this one... too good to be true! Sounds fantastic... gotta make these soon!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
have them bookmarked too awesome not to :)mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it