Pepperoni and Cheese CrescentsFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; stretch each triangle slightly.
- Place 3 slices pepperoni, slightly overlapping, on center of each triangle; top with about 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and roll to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping.