Mexican ChickenFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken in bite size chunks. Put 1c flour seasoned with salt and pepper in plastic bag. Add chicken and shake until pieces are coated.
- Saute chicken in butter for about 2 mins on each side. Put cooked chicken in casserole dish.
- In saucepan, saute chopped onion in 1 T butter until tender. Add ketchup,water,brown sugar,worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Let simmer 10 mins.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake covered at 300 for 1 hour.
- Great served over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- grk Houston, TX
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- chiluver Livingston, MT
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
great delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Good and easy! Great chicken variation!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This one sounds really good! Printing out to try soon...front of the book!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it