Fresh Apple CakeFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon(or to taste) shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 3 cups tart apples-peeled and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl,mix oil,sugar and eggs.
- In a separate bowl,sift flour,baking powder,soda,salt,and cinnamon.
- Add to sugar mixture and mix well.
- Stir in apples,nuts,and raisins.
- Spread batter into a greased and floured 9" x 13" pan.
- Top with butterscotch morsels.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into squares.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
i love apple cake recipes, the cake's are always moist and good.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
SHUT YOUR MOUTH GIRL! MY MAMA AND I WILL LOVES THIS.. I LOVE APPLE CAKES! YUMMMMMMMMY! GONNA SAVE THIS ONE AND FORWARD IT TO MY MAMA.cajunspices66 in Pineville loved it
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I love apple cakes as well and this recipe looks delicious. I give it a 5 fork rating partially because those butterscotch morsels did it for me.mishi in loved it