Coconut Pork Chops w Black Cherry Peach Compote GlazeFrom revolvingdesigns 10 years ago
- Compote glaze shopping list
- * 1/2 Cup frozen peaches shopping list
- * 1/2 Cup pitted Black Cherry's shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp coarse salt shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- * 3 tsp sugar shopping list
- * 1 3/4 Cups water shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp lime juice shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp flour shopping list
- coconut pork chops shopping list
- * 2 1/2in thick pork chop steaks shopping list
- * 1/2 tsb fresh ground pepper shopping list
- * 2 tbl Spoons coconut oil shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all "Compote glaze" ingredients into a bowl (except the flour) and stick in the fridge for about 10min
- Then put in a pan large enough for the mixture and turn on high.
- Once to a slight boil add the flour, turn down to Medium heat and let simmer for 20 - 25min or until alot of the water has evaporated OR right before the peaches loose their yellow color.
- Stir every 5 min
- Once this is done put in a bowl and set it somewhere it can keep warm.
- Next, this can be done one at a time, or two at a time if you have a big enough pan. I'm going to put the instructions for "one at a time"
- Take 1 tbs of Coconut oil and warm in the pan till hot. Slap the chop right in the middle.
- On the front facing side of the chop add your 1/4 tsp Cracked Black Pepper and 1/4 tsp basil.
- Cover and let the chop fry for 3 - 4 min. Flip, cover and let set for another 3 - 4 min. Do not put the rest of pepper and basil on the other side of the chop, its for the second pork chop :)
- Repeat for second chop.
- Once the chops are cooked, set aside and grab the Compote glaze.
- With a strainer separate the fruit from the liquid. Arrange your chops of a serving plater and pour the fruit on top of the 2 pork chops and drizel SOME of the liquid on the entire dish, and drizel some more of the liquid around the plate sparingly.
The Cookrevolvingdesigns Chicago, IL
The Rating6 people
Sounds divine, I am going to have to try this recipe for sure.dariana in loved it
This is bookmarked for the next time I'm in the mood for something extra special. It sounds wonderful.magflower in Atlanta loved it
Wow! I can hardly wait to try this! Thanks!waterlily in Joplin loved it