Condensed Milk CookiesFrom liezel 9 years ago
How to make it
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Sift flour and powder together.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Lastly mix in the vanilla.
- Mix well until a soft dough forms.
- Put into cookie press.
- You can roll into small balls and press down on them with a fork if you don't have a cookie press.
- Press or put onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180 deg C (360 deg F) for 15 minutes or when it starts to brown.
- Let it cool down.
- Put into a cookie jar.
People Who Like This Dish 44
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating13 people
Looks soooooooo good!Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe.Wish you happy Christmas and new year.ambus in Lahore loved it
i never knew blonds are such good cooks ;)chezzane in loved it
We will miss these great treats Lizel.This is the best one among all of them,I love condensed milk desserts.Happy holiday.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!