Chicken ScampiFrom debra47 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 pounds of chicken breast, boned, skinned and cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, heat together the butter and olive oil and saute the green onions and garlic.
- Add the lemon juice, chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over buttered noodles or hot rice.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating12 people
I adore shrimp scampi and I absolutely LOVE anything chicken so this is perfect for me, lol.dariana in loved it
This is sooo delicious! I just made it tonight. It was a different pasta dish other then spaghetti, which we eat a lot. We love spagehetti, but now we have another favorite! Thank you! :)christin in Plymouth loved it
Made this awhile ago and enjoyed it very much.
Tried different recipies that sounded good and have come to the conclusion that this is the taste I have in my mind when I think of Scampi.
I and my whole family give it a 5 star rate.
schubo52 in North Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!